I can’t believe I’m 25 already! After all I was mistaken for a 17-year old just last month.
Well, technically I’m posting this an entire month late, so that was 2 months ago. But I did start this post on my birthday, June 11. This concussion just has me all messed up and it’s taken me a month to complete 1 blog post. But that’s for a whole other post, coming soon, hopefully.
So anyway back to the present! For my birthday I thought it would be cool to share with you 25 tips to living a healthy life, from a 25-year old — because we know everything, right?
But really, these are just 25 tips that I actually live by, I feel like I lived a healthy 25 years so far, except for getting hit in the head too many times and I think these tips can get me at least another 25 healthy years! And I hope they help you as well!
2. Don’t Drink Pop/Sugary Drinks
3. Shoot for 8 Hours Of Sleep Every Night
4. Take The Stairs
5. Make Exercising A Priority
6. Don’t Smoke
7. Don’t Party Every Weekend
8. Take Vitamins
9. Fill Half Your Plate With Vegetables
10. Don’t Skip Breakfast
15. Eat Fruit Everyday
16. Sit Up Straight
18. Cook Real Food
20. Protect Your Skin From The Sun
21. Brush And Floss Your Teeth
23. Have Fun And Don’t Worry About What Other People Think
24. Surround Yourself With Positive People/Don’t Let Other People Stress You Out
25. Never Give Up On Your Goals
What are some of your best health tips? Leave a comment or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
XOXO – Abbey